• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hellooooooooooooooooooo???

Hey Dennis, is it just me, or has the sidecar/trike traffic has diminished by quite a lot?

The national sidecar rally is coming up in Hotchkiss, CO on the 7th of July

Rally%20Page-XL.jpg

Sidecarring in Beautiful Southern Indiana

IMG_2288.jpg

Working for a global company has some terrific benefits including the opportunity to introduce a colleague to the excitement and exhilaration of motorcycling. In this case our colleague Jason from Beijing took his first ride through beautiful southern Indiana. We visited the Bean Blossom covered bridge, rode on Indiana state route 135 through Brown County, and had a tenderloin sandwich lunch in Nashville, IN. Another great day of riding.

Chasing electrical gremlin in my Ural. In my darker moments I consider hacking my '09 GSA...

Hey Sgt, I know exactly whereof you speak. I grew up in Columbus, and my best friend grew up out in Gnaw Bone. Best pork tenderloin used to come out of the CB (Columbus Bar). It's been a year, or fifteen, since I made it home. Thought of retiring there, wife's kin live up in Naptown.

You need to run that rig down to The Brick in Jonesville.

Chasing electrical gremlin in my Ural. In my darker moments I consider hacking my '09 GSA...

Doing the same with my Dnepr and fantasizing about stripping the chair off and bolting it onto my /5 (and then reality returns).

Hey Sgt, I know exactly whereof you speak. I grew up in Columbus, and my best friend grew up out in Gnaw Bone. Best pork tenderloin used to come out of the CB (Columbus Bar). It's been a year, or fifteen, since I made it home. Thought of retiring there, wife's kin live up in Naptown.

You need to run that rig down to The Brick in Jonesville.

Doing the same with my Dnepr and fantasizing about stripping the chair off and bolting it onto my /5 (and then reality returns).

Been to the Brick. Great burger and cool atmosphere. Ping me if you get back to town...

I have a friend who just removed a Dnepr from a /5 to put it on an R100RS. He is selling many of the mounts and the modifyed tripal trees if you are interested let me know and I will put you in touch with him. Then your dream can come true.

Hello from New Mexico

Hello, This is my first post . Decided to do it here because I am installing a sidecar on my 99 R1100R. I had to build a sub frame for the mounts because
of the lack of a frame on this bike. I should be on the road soon. maybe I will see some of you guys around someday.
The name is David Sword La Luz New Mexico laluzdave2016@gmail.com

Back