• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Changing username?

JUNKLE

Okay I realize I have different usernames on different boards and I figure it might be nice for other folks if they were the same. Is there a way to change my username? I tried to figure it out for myself, but sometimes I just don't end up where I'm trying to go. :doh

Thanks,

c.

Campanula said:
Okay I realize I have different usernames on different boards and I figure it might be nice for other folks if they were the same. Is there a way to change my username? I tried to figure it out for myself, but sometimes I just don't end up where I'm trying to go. :doh

Thanks,

c.

Send me a request via a PM of the new username you'd like and I'll get it taken care of.

whilst on the subject of change, how does one change the "description" under their username and above their avatar? on ADVrider, there is a function under edit in the control panel, but i can't find it here. no doubt i am blind.

tia

ian

Visian said:
whilst on the subject of change, how does one change the "description" under their username and above their avatar? on ADVrider, there is a function under edit in the control panel, but i can't find it here. no doubt i am blind.

tia

ian

My apologies in advance I am only kidding and need to go for a ride but the bike is still in the shop so bear with me and forgive me for what I am about to do.

A blind visian? Is it just me or does that avatar look like the portolet at the national. :bolt

Visian said:

tia

ian

UserCP>Edit Profile>Custom User Text

KBasa said:
UserCP>Edit Profile>Custom User Text

Ok... blinded by TP (gonna getcha for that one dzimbric...), I *cannot* find that field on this page:

forum_editprofile.gif

Am I clueless (as usual?) IE 6.0.2900, WinXP Pro.

Ian

Back