• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Joining MOA - C600 Sport Rider

bks1

Hello there!

I am joining MOA to connect and learn about the BMW community. I'm lucky to own a machine -- C600 Sport 2013 purchased new from my friends at Budds Motorrad in Oakville, Ontario -- that, here in Canada, seems to have little popularity - and I'm not sure why. Stable on the highway, super-smooth and comfortable, great-handling, powerful and with huge storage, it is the ideal urban, suburban and rural ride (I haven't taken it on a long trip yet but with 4.7 l/100 km or 60 mpg imperial/50 mpg US it should be excellent). Anyone with similar experience let me know I would love to hear about it.

Looking forward to connecting with you,

Brian (aka BKS1)

Welcome to the forum!
Seems like the Canadians are taking over :ca :wave
Gary

Some great rides in USA! Just finished 1,000 miles from Burlington, ON (about 30 miles from Toronto towards Niagara Falls) through Ogdensburg NY to Lake Placid and area. Camped at Wilmington KOA. Beautiful ride, once across the border (after 4+ hrs on Highway 401, not so exciting). The Scooter can do it!

Welcome Aboard

Brian,

Welcome to the club and the forum - I have little experience with the C600, but I did spend the day riding one a couple of years ago while my bike was in for service. I was really surprised at how sporty it was. I did try to kill myself at the first three stops, thinking I was grabbing a handful of clutch only to grab a handful of brake (clutchless). Otherwise, you're right, great urban ride.

Thanks for being a member!!