Thread: Joining MOA - C600 Sport Rider

Joining MOA - C600 Sport Rider

Hello there!

I am joining MOA to connect and learn about the BMW community. I'm lucky to own a machine -- C600 Sport 2013 purchased new from my friends at Budds Motorrad in Oakville, Ontario -- that, here in Canada, seems to have little popularity - and I'm not sure why. Stable on the highway, super-smooth and comfortable, great-handling, powerful and with huge storage, it is the ideal urban, suburban and rural ride (I haven't taken it on a long trip yet but with 4.7 l/100 km or 60 mpg imperial/50 mpg US it should be excellent). Anyone with similar experience let me know I would love to hear about it.

Looking forward to connecting with you,

Brian (aka BKS1)

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Welcome to the forum!
    Seems like the Canadians are taking over
    Gary
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    Welcome to the forum!
    Seems like the Canadians are taking over
    Gary
    Some great rides in USA! Just finished 1,000 miles from Burlington, ON (about 30 miles from Toronto towards Niagara Falls) through Ogdensburg NY to Lake Placid and area. Camped at Wilmington KOA. Beautiful ride, once across the border (after 4+ hrs on Highway 401, not so exciting). The Scooter can do it!

Welcome Aboard

Brian,

Welcome to the club and the forum - I have little experience with the C600, but I did spend the day riding one a couple of years ago while my bike was in for service. I was really surprised at how sporty it was. I did try to kill myself at the first three stops, thinking I was grabbing a handful of clutch only to grab a handful of brake (clutchless). Otherwise, you're right, great urban ride.

Thanks for being a member!!
    Wes Fitzer-MOA BoD - President
    BMWMOA 170126
    NE Oklahoma BMW Club; BMW Riders of Oklahoma
    2016 R1200GSA

Welcome to MOA and the forum.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT