Thread: Bike Storage??

Bike Storage??

My wife and I plan on riding to Ukiah, CA, in a few weeks and are looking to find a place to store our bikes and gear for 7-10 days while we rent a car and drive to the SoCal area to visit family. She doesn't want to ride in the LA basin and I don't want her too as well. Hoping someone can help us out.
    Figures don't lie, but liars can figure!

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWA View Post
    My wife and I plan on riding to Ukiah, CA, in a few weeks and are looking to find a place to store our bikes and gear for 7-10 days while we rent a car and drive to the SoCal area to visit family. She doesn't want to ride in the LA basin and I don't want her too as well. Hoping someone can help us out.
    Check your Anonymous book. There is a guy in Ukiah, CA that says he has storage space. See what you can work out with him.

I am in lake la ca outside of Palmdale have room if you need it

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWA View Post

Lake la is north of LA about 60 miles