• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Factory LED auxiliary headlights

reg26

Just got back from a trip on my 2015 R1200RT and noticed my right aux light is out. Can't believe it's the led bulb as the bike only has 5200 miles on it. Any ideas on how to check? I looked at the connections as best i could without really knowing how they are hooked up.

Just got back from a trip on my 2015 R1200RT and noticed my right aux light is out. Can't believe it's the led bulb as the bike only has 5200 miles on it. Any ideas on how to check? I looked at the connections as best i could without really knowing how they are hooked up.

I'd call the dealer to see if its under warranty. It may not have a replaceable element.

Plan on taking a ride this upcoming week. Just thought it might be something simple. Should be under warranty I would think.

Strange thing happened this morning. Started the bike this morning to go to work and the dam light came on! Jeeze I almost wished it had stayed off till I got to dealer tomorrow. Rode about 65mi today and stopped and started bout 5 times and it's working perfectly??????????????????????

Back