• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

New Member - Cottage Grove, MN

tdoffing

After purchasing my first BMW from Leo's South in Lakeville, MN (excellent dealership), I was given a free membership to a riding club. Little did I know that there are actually two active BMW riding clubs. After some shopping around and a 3 month trial membership, I decided this was clearly the group for me. I will skip the usual stuff, since most of it can be found in my profile.

Back to the bike. 2016 S1000XR, which I have put about 3000 miles on since I took delivery in March. Anything I would say about the bike would sound like hyperbole, since there isn't anything I don't like about it. It is quick (blisteringly fast actually), agile, light, and comfortable for riding all day. I'm looking forward to many more great miles on the bike.

EDIT: Apparently this is my SECOND new member post. Guess I should search before posting:dunno

S1000XR.jpg

Welcome from Apple Valley! Nice motorcycle!!
Maybe see you on the road sometime.
I usually ride the alphabets in SW Wisconsin on my K1600GT

Back