• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Birds N' Beemers

GaMtnGirl

There is a bird that hangs out in my driveway and absolutely LOVES my bike. I don't know if he sees his rival in the chrome, or he maybe he just loves Beemers :heart

birdbeemer2-M.jpg

birdbeemer4-M.jpg

I had a Robin that loved his own image in my brass mailbox, truck & car mirrors.
Then he would poop on it all, several times a day.

I called the Animal Shelter and they told me in mating season the males go crazy looking for a mate and to put it out of it's misery. I felt bad, one shot ...done!

In the spring time, they're busy staking out their territories, so he probably thinks he has a rival that he can't drive off.

Must be nesting season for our local Carlina Wrens :banghead

parked and left tankbag open to dry out from water bottle leak...H came home a few hours later and asked me what's that mess in my tankbag:scratch

IMG_1510.jpg

Moved it to a non mobile spot as I heard the very noisy builder sitting nearby. Went to grab a helmet later off the rack...another nest attempt. ..as I was riding, started to get straw and sticks blowing up from under tank on GSA...one more try...geez:laugh

Back