• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Gas pump etiquette

A late arrival to this thread but it reminded me of a photo I took during last year's MOA Rally in Billings. Took a side trip to the Little Bighorn NM on Saturday. It wasn't too busy in the various parking lots, (my group of bikes is in the background), but this guy felt that parking in a marked spot was below his station so he blocked part of the crosswalk and part of the handicap spot. As we walked back to our bikes, there was not a handicap placard or plate to be found on this bike.

Like you mentioned, common courtesy isn't.

View attachment 56420

If it happened in California GTL rider would be out $275 no questions asked

Back