Thread: Progressive Insurance Discount

Progressive Insurance Discount

Just called Progressive after seeing that Progressive Insurance is listed as a partners discount. I called Progressive because my policy is coming up for renewal. The representative said she did not know what they MOA was. I did wind up with an additional discount due to being a USAA member. So I thought I would post this so that it could be looked in to. Or to find out if anyone as actually received a discount from Progressive for being a member of the MOA.

Interesting. The link on the member discount page takes me to this page:

https://www.progressive.com/lp/motorcycle/

Looks like you then retrieve your quote from this page:

https://www.progressive.com/home-retrieve/

I wonder if this is the way to get the discount versus calling an agent directly. Did the agent mention anything like that?
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!

Progressive Discount

I saw the hyper link to get a new quote. But what do you do if you have an existing policy? When I asked the representative about getting a discount on my renewal due to my BMW MOA membership. She looked up groups that do qualify for discounts. That's when she asked me if I was a USAA member. I told her I was and she applied the discount. However she said that she did not see BMW MOA as an organization that qualified for a group discount.

Apparently, there is no discount with Progressive but we're running this particular "ad" due to other packages the MOA has in place with Progressive. The section of the main page is listed under "Member Discounts" but it doesn't say anywhere in the spot for Progressive that a discount is offered. This spot allows for a convenient way to get a quote from them. As you have done, by checking in with them, you found other discounts that worked for you.

The front office is aware of this and I suspect this will be "cleaned up" as it were to read more appropriately.
    Kurt -- Forum Liaison ---> Resources and Links Thread <---
    '78 R100/7 & '69 R69S & '52 R25/2
    mine-ineye-deatheah-pielayah-jooa-kalayus. oolah-minane-hay-meeriah-kal-oyus-algay-a-thaykin', buddy!