• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

A Marketplace Suggestion

gtrider

Here's a wishlist item for the new Marketplace. One of the things I did like about the Panjo system was that it was very easy to get a quick scan of newly-posted items without having to dive into each of the subcategories in the marketplace. I could quickly scan the most recent 20-30 listings on my iPad. On the new Marketplace, there is the scrolling segment at lower left that shows new listings but it is slow to use. In the center of the page is a listing of recent submissions but it is fixed and only shows the last 4-5 submissions.

Would it be possible to make that center section scrollable and set to hold just the latest 20-30 submissions? Sure would make it easier to keep an eye on what's hitting the market...

Thanks,

DG

Here's a wishlist item for the new Marketplace. One of the things I did like about the Panjo system was that it was very easy to get a quick scan of newly-posted items without having to dive into each of the subcategories in the marketplace. I could quickly scan the most recent 20-30 listings on my iPad. On the new Marketplace, there is the scrolling segment at lower left that shows new listings but it is slow to use. In the center of the page is a listing of recent submissions but it is fixed and only shows the last 4-5 submissions.

Would it be possible to make that center section scrollable and set to hold just the latest 20-30 submissions? Sure would make it easier to keep an eye on what's hitting the market...

Thanks,

DG

I agree. I miss the quick scan capability of all new items. Never know when you will find something that you didn't know that you needed!

Back