• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Picking Up My 16 R1200RT TODAY

RT is not a RR for sure, none the less it's a great handling and a very good riding steed
If your new bike has audio, spend some time with dealer learning the radio, setting am/fm/sat channels can be a bit confusing
Enjoy

If only we had more paved roads than dirt where I live, an RT would be part of my stable. Enjoy, and post photos when you get it home!

Picked up my new RT on Monday, too cold for a ride but did 93km on Tues and then BAM! Almost a foot of snow last night! Must not be living right!

You guys are getting slammed out there this spring crusty. Forecast for Calgary today is 24C :wave

Enjoy the new ride okie!

Congratulations...I picked up my new RT 2 weeks ago. Since I rode it home we've had lousy weather including 4" of snow Monday...so I can relate! Pouring rain and 30 knot winds today...grrrrrrrrr.

Sorry, it was almost 30 C here in OK today. I don't envy you Canucks with your long winters and Justin Bieber. :)

And don't forget the idiot of a P.M. we stuck ourselves with!:banghead I ride to forget people like these! Lovin my RT! Looks like I have about a week to wait untill the nice weather arrives!:ca

That is simply stunning. You must be ecstatic.

I hope you have many safe and thrill packed rides ahead.

And don't forget the idiot of a P.M. we stuck ourselves with!:banghead I ride to forget people like these! Lovin my RT! Looks like I have about a week to wait untill the nice weather arrives!:ca

Yes, but you have the best sport in the world--hockey! Congratulations to all of you on your new RTs. Amazing bike.

We favour diversity in Canada. At least we can agree on the RT being a great bike, and riding to clear the mind of everything.

Back