• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Howdy from the Grand Canyon State!

mark65

Hello all!

I'm Mark, and I ride a BMW...

Seriously, I'm new to BMW ownership, but not the bike per se, my Father-In-Law owned a 2001 K1200LT for a short while before he passed in 2003. I loved that bike and vowed to get one when I could manage it, and I finally did last September. Now a bike that I loved has become something of an obsession, and I wouldn't have it any other way. Looking forward to mixing and mingling, and hopefully meeting some of the members here, and maybe, just maybe riding with one, or some of you!

Cheers!

Mark

Welcome, Mark! Where in the state are you located? I've always enjoyed going to Jerome and Sedona...Oak Creek Canyon is a great ride...maybe it's changed with the recent fires. Drop in a picture of the bike when you get a chance.

Here is Stella....

Here is Stella with my wife in Flagstaff checking out the fall foliage...

I love the ride to Jerome, and Oak Creek Canyon is nice, but way too short. My favorite rides so far are Prescott to Congress, a great, long, twisty road, and Phoenix to Payson on the Beeline Hwy., plenty of curves, but FAST!

Mark

Check into AZBeemers Road Runner Rendevous in June. The 191 on the east side of the state is awesome.
Tim, C 4

Yes, Foiler already clued me in on that one, I'm really hoping I can make it happen. You're a golfer? I'm pretty much always ready to swing the sticks, unless I'm on call or riding...Let's get in a round sometime!

Mark

Back