• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2016 Mileage Contest Winners

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
Untitled.jpg

Congratulations to our 2015 MOA Women's Mileage Contest winners!

Voni
sMiling

HOOOOOO RaaaaaaHHHH for these RIDERS......YOU folks are heroes of the First Order. For me, I put you up there above the men any day of the week.....Takes lots more strength to get where you have gone than most MEN in this outfit even think about having........Congratulations............God bless....Dennis

Tip of the hat to all:thumb

Tried to view online last night , but our satellite download allowance is out and slow and waiting on the paper ON.

Spousal rivalry had me somehow outriding ...I mean out distancing Helen this year...I haven't shared that yet:whistle It wasn't by much...is that OK:dunno

Congratulations Ladies!

Was happy to open up this thread and see the number of ladies riding distances! I'll be chasing you this year!

Departing first week of June for solo x-country trip from VT to CA and back on my "new to me" 1984 K100. Will also be riding through Maine up to Nova Scotia, the BMW International Rally, and other rides which are planned...will be a fun season!

Question...what is the "legal" way of tracking mileage when one is riding multiple motos? I have both the K100 and a 2012 BMW 650GS. May be shipping the 650 down to Costa Rica after this season....

What fun you'll have!

I, too, have multiple bikes. I list each with its starting mileage on the Mileage Contest form located here:

http://www.bmwmoa.org/?mileagecontest

It needs to be sent by May 15. And you will need to have two members sign the form.

And then at the end of the contest, I list them again and mail it off by the deadline.

Safe travels!

Voni
sMiling

Back