• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

parts in Canada

Justscootin

Jeff Wilson life member
I did a search today for part sites in Canada and found this one based in Vancouver

http://parts.islandbmw.ca/BMW__C.html

When I go to this site on my BlackBerry Phone I found it easy to navigate and find stuff. When I went on me Samsung tablet I could not find anything easily and gave up.
I bring this to the attention for us Canadians so we no longer have to go to a dealer to get a price or to have an order sent to our home. This site will also allow us to compare prices to (max bmw as an example) the prices in the USA and see if we are getting a deal or getting burned.

Jeff. I've used that site as well and found it very helpful, for the very same reasons you cited.

I agree, very good to see a Canadian option and one we should try to patronize (when it makes sense) to ensure that their efforts are rewarded.

Back