Thread: parts in Canada

Jeff Wilson life member Jeffsride's Avatar

parts in Canada

I did a search today for part sites in Canada and found this one based in Vancouver

http://parts.islandbmw.ca/BMW__C.html

When I go to this site on my BlackBerry Phone I found it easy to navigate and find stuff. When I went on me Samsung tablet I could not find anything easily and gave up.
    I bring this to the attention for us Canadians so we no longer have to go to a dealer to get a price or to have an order sent to our home. This site will also allow us to compare prices to (max bmw as an example) the prices in the USA and see if we are getting a deal or getting burned.
    Jeff
    A bad day on the C650 GT scooter is better than the best day at work

Dress for fall & avoid it AlanColes's Avatar
    Jeff. I've used that site as well and found it very helpful, for the very same reasons you cited.

I agree, very good to see a Canadian option and one we should try to patronize (when it makes sense) to ensure that their efforts are rewarded.
    Regards, Alan - President BMWONS - MOA Charter Club #097, BMWMOA/BMWRA/BMWONS/Airheads
    Current: '14 R1200RT / '06 Ducati ST3s / '91 R100GS / '86 R80RT / '75 R90S / '73 850 & '70 750 Commando Prev: '04 R1150RT / '81 Honda GL1100 / '77 Suzuki GS750 / '73 Norton 850 Commando

Jeff Wilson life member Jeffsride's Avatar
    I love online shopping
    Jeff
    A bad day on the C650 GT scooter is better than the best day at work