Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Yet another member from PA

Welcome Craig,
    I'm in the Lancaster area. Hermy's is my dealer as well. Also Bob sold me my RT

Quote Originally Posted by craigjv4 View Post
    No, not at all. It's a pretty bustling place now.

Loads of good restaurants and some great pubs. Quite a few micro-breweries too. It's a pretty good place to go out for the night... small enough to be able to walk to nearly everything but big enough to have many choices.

My type of night in York with the boss... go to a good but casual restaurant with great beer, walk to see a live comedy show or concert at the Capitol or Strand theater, hit a micro-brewery for a couple after the show. The car stays parked the entire time.
    Not to mention the only Primanti Brothers outside the Pittsburgh area

Quote Originally Posted by craigjv4 View Post
    Howdy WS.... LOL, about the pink. My 98 ZED was black. That was a great bike; I wish I kept it. I felt like I sat "in" the bike not "on" the bike like the 14. But wow that 14 is powerful and smooth. I did like going to fuel injection though... I was always messing with my carbs; not that it really needed it, I was just always looking for perfection.
    Here's a pic of my '91 (It's a pic of a pic so please excuse the poor quality, didn't have a digital camera back in the day.)

And here's one I owned that I shouldn't have let go. It's a '79 CBX with 11K miles that I sold in '91 to buy the 11

Lastly, here's my current Kawi ride...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Current rides: '76 R90S, '78 R100RS Motorsport, 07 Kawasaki ZX-14... and '65 427SC Shelby Cobra... does not play well with the two wheelers

Quote Originally Posted by rockbottom View Post
    Well..... they have a Primanti's in Ft. Lauderdale too. I have to go there every year in the fall for work and we hit Primanti's once during that week. It's great to see a line of people in Steeler jersey's waiting to get in!
    2015 R1200GSA

Sorry, there's in State College, too....
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Sorry, there's in State College, too....
    Haven't you guys been watching the presidential campaign? Factual accuracy is no longer important if you state something with enough confidence.

Haven't you guys been watching the presidential campaign? Factual accuracy is no longer important if you state something with enough confidence.
    Presidential campaign??? I live with it 24/7

My wife routinely reminds of the evening I confidently commented on the excellent agricultural programs at Lebanon Valley College and the school's connection to the israeli Kibbutz system. Unfortunately, I was really talking about Delaware Valley College (Doylestown, PA) and not the evangelical institution in Lebanon.

But, in my defense, Lebanon .... Delaware ... are pretty close, in my book. And, besides, I'm from far-far away and rarely venture any further east than Hermy's in that part of the state.
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Presidential campaign??? I live with it 24/7
    It's going to get worse. Much worse.

It's going to get worse. Much worse.
    My marriage or the presidential campaign?

Thumbs up

Let see how many were in York for the MOA rally.

The HARLEY factory parking filled with BMW's.

I was there, an now just an old BMW rider from Eastern PA.
    MT helmet
    [COLOR=Red]NO ONE ELSE ADMITS IT[FONT=Courier New]

Quote Originally Posted by MTHelmet View Post

Not I. That was 17 years before I first threw my leg over a motorcycle.

Quote Originally Posted by MTHelmet View Post

I was there too. But I was in my 20's with a K75c

Not I. That was 17 years before I first threw my leg over a motorcycle.
    Isn't that just so cute.......