• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Lonestar bmw. Austin Texas

m1aspring

I went by the old Lonestar BMW an Lamar today in Austin. Texas and it is now a home appliance store eck. I miss that place. Great people Great bikes and customer service and an all around great place for riders to kick tires and visit with each other. I do hope the owners and staff are all doing well in their new adventures
Ride safe

I went by the old Lonestar BMW an Lamar today in Austin. Texas and it is now a home appliance store eck. I miss that place. Great people Great bikes and customer service and an all around great place for riders to kick tires and visit with each other. I do hope the owners and staff are all doing well in their new adventures
Ride safe

I know one of the former owners is doing just fine in retirement. He and his wife were over for a BBQ last weekend. One of the mechanics has opened his own shop and appears to be doing well. Tried to get in this week and he's booked up until the 19th.

And yes, I miss going in and hanging around.

I know one of the former owners is doing just fine in retirement. He and his wife were over for a BBQ last weekend. One of the mechanics has opened his own shop and appears to be doing well. Tried to get in this week and he's booked up until the 19th.

And yes, I miss going in and hanging around.

Hey, Rusty. Thanks for the heads-up on (Peter or Robert) ex-Lone Star owner, and that they're doing well. If I may, who might be the mechanic opening his own shop? What ever wrenching I didn't do on ole Toad, LS did - and with always great results. Love to keep my options open. Thanks Rusty, and best always.

Google CuznBob Hill Country Cycle. Robert Aldridge is a nice, honest, good BMW mechanic. Located in north Austin on Metric Blvd.

Mark

Sorry for the slow response, yes, it is Robert who is down in the Big Bend area. And I see you got the info on CuznBob's for work. He got my brakes straightened out just in time for the trip I was just on.

Back