Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18

Thread: That MOA logo - can it be fixed now?

When I see this , I am reminded of this
    ride what you've got; enjoy the ride!

Reid - Stone Ridge, NY - BMWMOA #69187 - Turbo Fluffy Motoclub - IBA #50182

The Roundel

I liked it better back when local clubs could use the Roundel. Things were better back then.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Paul Glaves - "Big Bend", Texas U.S.A
    "The greatest challenge to any thinker is stating the problem in a way that will allow a solution." - Bertrand Russell
    http://web.bigbend.net/~glaves/

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    I liked it better back when local clubs could use the Roundel. Things were better back then.
    Paul,

That is something I can work with. Don't you think an elongated seat would be more appropriate the MOA crowd?

Jon
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

There's a reason the old MOA logo is on my GSA, never to be replaced with that gawdawful new MOA decal.

Every time I look at it, I think Minute of Angle from my old target shooting days.

Put a roundel on it, to paraphrase the song.

Quote Originally Posted by PGlaves View Post
    Paul,

How's this for a template? We can all be kings when ride this throne.....

JonPG-LOGO.png
    Cave contents: 16 R12RS, 13 Toyota Tacoma, 03 Simplicity Legacy, 97 Stihl FS75, Dewalt DW625 & SawStop PCS175
    1) My expectations are never low enough & 2) Incompetence is infinite ........David Brooks

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Paul,

How's this for a template? We can all be kings when ride this throne.....

JonPG-LOGO.png
    It works...and could help lessen the grouchy, cranky attitude of some members. However, given the "Club's" member's advanced average age, the attachment may make for a more appropriate base support.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MOA #46783

Quote Originally Posted by motodan View Post
    it works...and could help lessen the grouchy, cranky attitude of some members. However, given the "club's" member's advanced average age, the attachment may make for a more appropriate base support.
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by 36654 View Post
    Back in the day, with a one or two engine configurations.........I saw the value of a brand specific club. However, now with multiple engine and frame configurations we're overwhelmed to provide that old style tech database / resident expert advice. Moving beyond the brand to a club based on style of riding and attitude is something that should be explored.
    Interesting idea. Which style of riding should we explore? Touring, Sport Touring, Adventure, Scooter'n?

I can say that we will never out do Adventure Rider where they are not brand specific. They have too many hundreds of thousands of posts and tens of thousands of users for us to ever catch up. And our Ex-President, Kbasa, has over 71,000 posts of his own.
    Ride Well

Quote Originally Posted by Motodan View Post
    It works...and could help lessen the grouchy, cranky attitude of some members. However, given the "Club's" member's advanced average age, the attachment may make for a more appropriate base support.
    lmao.gif
    Ride Well