• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Cascade Country Rendezvous 2016

More rally details

INCLUDES:
Awesome on- and off-road riding (choose from guided and roll-your-own options)
Three nights of tent or RV camping with showers
Friday and (optional) Saturday dinner
Friday and Saturday breakfasts on-site, provided by local Ferry County groups (payment by donation)
Free-flowing coffee, tea, and lemonade (and whatever else you might want to bring... )
Friday evening movie
Seminars, workshops and field events
Awards and door prizes

OFF-ROAD TRAINING:
Bring your dual-sport or adventure bike to improve your skills with the instructors of Dirt First by MotoVentures and Dirt Bike Safety Training, LLC. Friday and Saturday mornings 9 to 1. The clinic will start with a brief riders meeting, followed by a number of Level 2 exercises that include: How to handle common terrain challenges,how to "clutch it" to control your speed and traction, how to position your body and maintain your balance at low speeds, how to execute tight turns while both sitting and standing (counterbalancing). The clinic will also cover how to handle extreme braking for those challenging downhill trails, how to change directions at speed to conquer hill climbs and sand washes, ruts and single track trails, and how to wheelie over small logs or rain ruts.

Space is limited! To register, go to www.dirtbikesafetytraining.com. Cost is $125, or $225 if you want to use a Dirt Bike Safety dirt bike. Registration will also be available at the Rally, IF any space is left, for $149.

2016 Cascade Country Rendezvous Rally T-Shirt
Preliminary polling indicates this is the coolest CCR t-shirt this century! Only $18 but you must register to buy one!

Glitch?

Not that I know of. I registered a few weeks ago with no problems, including a shirt.

Are you running into any difficulties? If so, post them on the Club's Facebook page, that will get more eyes on the issue.

Cascade Country Rendezvous - Online registration

We've had reports of intermittent problems with our online ordering process. We will have a downloadable registration form on the club website soon. Snail mail is still reliable and gladly accepted.

I was only able to stop in Friday afternoon for an hour or so.. I have to say thanks to those I met, nice group of people.

I was only able to stop in Friday afternoon for an hour or so.. I have to say thanks to those I met, nice group of people.

Back