• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

....cross From Panama To Colombia...

M

morobr

Because In 6 Months I'll Bring My 1995gs11 Back Home In South Brazil (well- She'll Brings Me) And I Am A Poor Kind BMW Owner And I Think Maybe Fly Her Will Make Me A Little Over Budjet And I Don't Want To Loose The Feeling About Those Famous Ilegal Ways To Do That. So; If You Had Any Experience That Kind Or Heard A Trustly Relate About Tell Me. Tank's

morobr said:
Because In 6 Months I'll Bring My 1995gs11 Back Home In South Brazil (well- She'll Brings Me) And I Am A Poor Kind BMW Owner And I Think Maybe Fly Her Will Make Me A Little Over Budjet And I Don't Want To Loose The Feeling About Those Famous Ilegal Ways To Do That. So; If You Had Any Experience That Kind Or Heard A Trustly Relate About Tell Me. Tank's
Attempting to ride across the Darien Gap is a mistake. Several have died trying. A very few have succeeded. Do yourself a favor and book a boat ride. Don't believe me, read Ed Culberson's book, Obsessions Die Hard.

Tank You

flash412 said:
Attempting to ride across the Darien Gap is a mistake. Several have died trying. A very few have succeeded. Do yourself a favor and book a boat ride. Don't believe me, read Ed Culberson's book, Obsessions Die Hard.
WELL! TANK'S FOR YOUR CONCERNMENT AND A BOAT RIDE IS PART OF MY PLANS AND I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF IS EASY ON PANAMA TO BUY A RIDE TO COLOMBIA. TANK'S AGAIN.

Tank You....

mcclimans84rt said:
What are you planning to do?? :dunno
..FOR YOUR REPLY; AND I AM PLANING TO GET A CHEAPER THAT'S POSSIBLE BOAT RIDE TO COLOMBIA, SO I JUST WANT SOME TIPS ABOUT IT, BECAUSE I HAVE TO SAVE AS MONEY AS POSSIBLE TO ACOMPLISH MY DREAM. IT'S LIKE THAT OR NOTHING UNFORTUNATLY, SO IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING AND CAN SHARE WITH ME I'LL REALLY APRECIATE THAT! THANK YOU AGAIN.

morobr said:
IF YOU KNOW SOMETHING AND CAN SHARE WITH ME I'LL REALLY APRECIATE THAT!
I know two things to share with you. First, typing in capital letters in an online forum is considered shouting. Try releasing your caps-lock key. Second, visit http://horizonsunlimited.com. The forum there has folks who have probably RECENTLY done what you want to do.

flash412 said:
I know two things to share with you. First, typing in capital letters in an online forum is considered shouting. Try releasing your caps-lock key. Second, visit http://horizonsunlimited.com. The forum there has folks who have probably RECENTLY done what you want to do.

I DIDNT KNOW THAT ...opppsss....I didnt know that.

Back