• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Sew I started learning how to sew today

It looks like used machines pop up quasi regularly, I would probably do the same but a little less likely around here. I need a planer too but a guy I lent my floor nailer to has one he's going to give me to use, just need new blades for it.

My 15" Jet planer with a helical head came from a moving sale. The wife placed the ad in Craigslist.

Her move and hubby's move didn't see to be coordinated........

Talked to my buddy and it turns out his planer is a hand held. I need a big bench model. Up here we have Kajiji where I will go looking for a used one.

Talked to my buddy and it turns out his planer is a hand held. I need a big bench model. Up here we have Kajiji where I will go looking for a used one.

If you come thru PA on I-80 with a car/truck, I could part with my Delta Benchtop.

sorry sorry, it's kinda like sewing. PA is only a 4 day drive for me plus no cross border tourist traffic so I guess that's out. I'd put up pics of one of my sewing projects but my SmugMug is not cooperating.

Back