• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

helibars

abmwrider

I am considering heli-bars for my 88 k75s. Anyone have any experience with them or pictures showing differences between installed and helis?

Thanks

abmwrider said:
I am considering heli-bars for my 88 k75s. Anyone have any experience with them or pictures showing differences between installed and helis?

Thanks

Can't speak to the ones on your K75, but the ones on my VFR are very nicely made and have been terrific.

dave

heli-bars

WHat is adjustable on them? How do they change the angles, wider, straoghten wrists out, more upright?

thanks

Mine aren't adjustable, but they raise the bars an inch or so and move them back about the same. It doesn't seem like much, but it made a huge difference.

I just looked on the Heli website and they don't show any bars for the K75.

:dunno

Back