• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Service Manual?

jcb1218

I hope I am not unnecessarily starting a new thread when the answer to this question is posted elsewhere. If so, I apologize. But - I have looked in some of the obvious places and cannot find a service / repair manual for sale for a 2013 K1600 GTL. Can anyone recommend a source for this item? I've seen DVDs for sale on eBay, but they are only Windows compatible (not Mac OS compatible). I ride a BMW, I sign in on a MAC, I cannot find a print manual or I'd go that way. Any suggestions? Thanks -

Get a PC.:banghead
The service manuals are DVD no paper one's.
I bought mine when I bought the bike. It was $100

You can get the DVD and run parallels on your Mac.
The DVD will work on that.
I got mine on Ebay for $15.00 free shipping.
I know,because I've tried it.
The DVD is the only thing I use crappy windows for.
Don't pay attention to the PC lovers.:stick
They just don't get it.......:hungover

Service Manual

Thanks for the tips. I found the PC-based DVD you referred to, but do not own and am not sure I'll buy Windows to run this thing. I appreciate the good advice however. Thanks very much. JB

Back