• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Anunal Southern Wisconsin Air Head Tech day / Barley therapy, Eagle Wi FEB 27,2016 !!

everyone knows the program!:beer

I wish I could make it Out West riding the desert but can use some carb work and barley therapy. Will have to plan one at my place when I get back. Do you cheeseheads ever cross the Cheddar Curtain for a brew and camaraderie??? :dance

Looks like a clutch job on a gs, drive shaft boot on another gs, couple sets of tires installed, some wheel bearings, carb sync, and barley therapy! better start at 8am.

we had a awesome turnout, couple of ride ins, 1 complete clutch job, boot and driveshaft inspection, tires changed, wheel bearings, etc

Attachments

• randy.JPG
    randy.JPG
    121.8 KB · Views: 33
  • shop.JPG
    shop.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 33
  • tires.JPG
    tires.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 33
Back