• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Dells Rally 2016 *New Location*

My wife hated that they locked the indoor restrooms at night at the water-park. Now that your moving I might be able to get her to go again. What is the restroom situation, day and night? She likes running water before bedtime to wash up and brush her teeth. I know, I know, but other than that she is a tough motorcycle babe. :)

Steve H.

Looks like a nice spot.. As a hammock camper, I was wondering about the tree ability, but upon looking at Google Earth, I see that won't be an issue. :thumb Lotsa trees!!!!

Does look like a good spot, TBH I was so done with Chula.
Good on ya, I will see you all there.

Does look like a good spot, TBH I was so done with Chula.
Good on ya, I will see you all there.

After listening to the 4 wheeled Harleys last year, I'm with you..

"I have a loud car, pay attention to me!!"

Sounds like a good deal.

I tried to order online, but your site requires that I accept cookies. :banghead

Sounds like a good deal.

I tried to order online, but your site requires that I accept cookies. :banghead

It's only marginally on topic, but I don't think your web browsing experience will be a happy one if you categorically decline all cookies from everywhere.
What works IMHO is to browse with paranoid settings (no scripts, no cookies - I'm using the NoScript plugin), but then specifically allow what's needed for a website to actually function. I think requiring cookies for the registering function to work is reasonable - the website probably wants to keep track of where in the registering process a particular web browser connection is right now.
Update: that being said, I get the same 'cookies' warning, but putting the registration into the cart seems to work whether scripts are on or off, and also after removing the two (temporary) cookies. SO, maybe you should just ignore that 'cookies required' warning.

I have found that "generally", it's tough to get the "secure lock" in the address bar without the cookies enabled.
Even if one has cookies disabled, many sites show a rather small bar that barely notifies you that a third party is on the way- next click.
Have a good Rally.
OM

Wow
What a great place, what a great idea
Thank you, Camp Wawbeek
Thank you, Brian and Sharon
Thank you, Wisconsin Club
I think this is a great fit

And a perfect Sunday for the ride home

Great location!

I'm a little late with my feedback, but... I LOVED the new location!

Much more of the "feel" that I like from a rally- intimate surroundings.

Hope to see you all this fall!

-Howie

Back