• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm taking over the MOA, who is with me

MrsKbasa said:
It started snowing, right?

the modern equivelant of "Let them eat cake"

dispatches to all the underground operatives:
1. the chair is against the wall
2. the dog with fleas needs a bath

every revolution needs a stirring speach, here is ours.
we are taking back the moa

You are an ambitious one, aren't you? You'd better get busy on the "Great Wall of Wisconsin"

woodnsteel said:
You are an ambitious one, aren't you? You'd better get busy on the "Great Wall of Wisconsin"

As soon as I regain my rightful place ruling this group with an iron fist distributing Beer, Brats, Appletinis and Cheese I will use the FIBs to build the Wall!

BradfordBenn said:
As soon as I regain my rightful place ruling this group with an iron fist distributing Beer, Brats, Appletinis and Cheese I will use the FIBs to build the Wall!

Mark11LT I am writing in the secret italic code. I hope you have your decoder filter on your monitor so that you get this message.

The real BardfordBenn is easily bent to your will due to advanced FBC ÔÇôfrozen brain cells from Roundering, but beware of CLONES!

The northern land of aerostich appears to have been taken over by the evil forces of the dark side. Their last newsletter tells of factory second helmet ears being sold cheap. I am certain they will be used to create an army of clones to attack the southern border of Wisconsin! Will these evil purveyors of change stop at nothing???!!!!

I must go before the moderators cut me off and try and make me eat cakeMay the mustard be with you!

Bradford, I have a plan. Let him take the MOA for now. Then we can gather together all FIBS (Indiana and Iowa also begin with I, Idaho also but it is remote and cut-off from the mainland.) and ride to Wisconsin to lay seige to the Castle of Mark. We could dispatch a column to seize the brewery at New Glarus, denying them their much-needed Uff-Dah. With perseverence, the MOA along with all that good beer and cheese will be ours. :clap

Last edited:
I have dispatched the WI minute men, right now 100,000+ armed men clad in blaze orange are defending the woods, bars and strip clubs.

Plus I put a "Door county closed for repairs" sign on I43, that will delay them a bit.

I say, let the FIB's in and sell them cheese :evil then they will come to the mustard.......

the BEARS still suck :stick

marK11LT said:
I have dispatched the WI minute men, right now 100,000+ armed men clad in blaze orange are defending the woods, bars and strip clubs.

Plus I put a "Door county closed for repairs" sign on I43, that will delay them a bit.

My understanding from the Department of Minute People is that there will be a rally at some place on Monday at 8PM Local Time something about teaching some invading Vikings from Minnesota a Lesson.

boomyr said:
Mark...
Have you gotten the ok for all this with your wife first?

ummm,

well

ahhh

kinda

sorta

not really
I did mention I renewed a couple days ago.

Hey now,

You guys picked the wrong time for this; the YB secret service is in place and ready to defend the HQ. With the next rally in Vermont you are going to need to get across the Hudson to have a chance and get past the YB's manning the gates. Since you tipped your hand you can count on extra special security and perhaps even the use of decoys. We will protect the president at all costs. :brow

Your only hope is to hook up with the green shirts from Wisconsin and out do the Yankee Beemers at serving coffee at the national. :coffee Then take out the cabinet when they do a black helo drop to say thanks.

marK11LT said:
ummm,

well

ahhh

kinda

sorta

not really
I did mention I renewed a couple days ago.

AAAHHHH MAAAAN!
Tell me you got permission form the wife for this!!!

I really think we can whip the YB and take out the black helo crowd.

Come on tell me you got permission. Where is Miss Lillie when we need her?

Quite, youÔÇÖre whining and pass the mustard.
No I want kraut and onions
Not my helmet.
Who said itÔÇÖs your helmet
Turn up the volume or shut up I can hear what the ref is saying.
Who cares we will overthrow them next if they donÔÇÖt get it right.

GUYS I AM TRYING TO GET mark11LTÔÇÖs ATTENTION.
Tell me you got permission form the wife for this!!!

per Miss Lillie: "lets take over the world, that would be cool. Can I be the parade leader"

as far as Mr. Nye, the YB's will gladly join once we announce
"free beer at the national"
they can be bought

I may be out of touch till tuesday, we've started tailgating.......

Go Miss Lillie!

You are right, no matter how you cut the cheese the YBs can be had with beer. :buds

I have meetings until 4PM then a gathering of the Lilydale Packer Underground is meeting for Black and Tans, Black Bush Irish Wiskey, brats and all the fixings. We may be out until Wednesday!

:thumb Go Packers :thumb

There is a place for all of us in Brad's World

Mr. Nye in return for the YB's allegiance I was going to make them the rulers of the NE quadrant of my dominion. If you play your cards right, you could be potentate. Although appearing on Page 109 of the Holiday Robb Report of Motorcycling might be a policitcally questionable move. :stick.

i go riding for the weekend and this place goes to hell, i gotta stay home more, quell the rebelions that break out here, moderate the waring parties,

now my only question is:

"which side should i join" :dunno

Back