• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

I'm taking over the MOA, who is with me

co-opt the YB's

Brilliant strategy Bradford. Give them the Northeast. They wouldn't dare to bring a war party to the great Mid-West. Remember that Wisconsin, with their abundant resources in beer and cheese is the big prize. After we have conquered their land, we shall compel their government to drop the "W". Then, Isconsinners will be FIBS too.

Oh man, see what happens when I leave for a couple of weeks.

Sorry about the inclement weather, guys I heard it is just starting to snow.
I have concluded after extensive testing over the last several weeks that it is easier to be a rounder in TN. :clap :clap

woodnsteel said:
Bradford, I have a plan. Let him take the MOA for now. Then we can gather together all FIBS (Indiana and Iowa also begin with I, Idaho also but it is remote and cut-off from the mainland.) and ride to Wisconsin to lay seige to the Castle of Mark. We could dispatch a column to seize the brewery at New Glarus, denying them their much-needed Uff-Dah. With perseverence, the MOA along with all that good beer and cheese will be ours. :clap

Right, you need Iowans. Did y'all see what Hawkeyes can do to Badgers and Gophers?

Hey Kbasa, let me know if you want to have this much fun again..

I will bring all the votes you want over the southern border to win any election....just give me some numbers to use and the votes are in the box....

at least 1,000 per day is for sure...more if it's a tight election....

No problem..... :usa

That's a LOT of beer!

You think you can buy the YB vote for beer? :drink Better be the good stuff.

You may be right howver at any given event we go through three to five kegs per day and that is when only one third of our ranks shows up.

For you to have any chance I think you are going to need beer. Lot's of beer. Couple of freezer trucks full of meat might help too. Of course that will get you the YB krew but there is a group that has already taken over. This group is so secret they are The Comany Which Is Not Named Here. Known in some circles as three-one-one this group has been very effective at amassing and dispensing.....

For Mr. Bud the YB's have been stuffing the ballot box for years. It has developed to such an art that any YB can tell you now who will be winning our club elections next month. Just tell us what you need.. Unless the Chicago club jumps in first.

Let me know how the coup goes. When you are done we will continue to own the area east of the Hudson as we do now, after all we have held if for over 200 years, along with our allies at three-one-one your empire will pale in comparision. :nyah

VIVA THE YANKEE BEEMERS!!

:drink Beer smear. (it definitely would be the good stuff)

Renee Descartes, of ÔÇ£I think therefore I amÔÇØ fame might argue along these lines.

By declaring that he is taking over MOA and mark11LT has in fact taken over the club. All subsequent actions of individuals or the club are done in reaction to the declaration. Therefore mark11LT does control MOA!

The YBs and the three one one cabal may have long histories. Those histories have been forever bent in a new direction by the declaration of mark11LT! All you do is in reaction to his will.

Kbasa and his basil and sun dried tomato mozzarella, south of the boarder ballot stuffing gang have suffered the same fate. Stuff the box as much as you want it is all in reaction to mark11LTÔÇÖs declaration.

All the ÔÇ£IÔÇØ states may kick but in football but when it comes to MOA domination you lost in overtime.

All the plotting and scheming to take over Wisconsin and depose mark11LT is simply a clumsy attempt at grabbing control of the food pyramid of life ÔÇô Beer, Brats and Cheese.

You may spend hours or even the rest of your life trying to figure a way out of this, but it will all be time spent in reaction to mark11LTÔÇÖs declaration.

Resistance is futile.

Pass the mustard and UP THE REVOLUTION! :beer

You need to understand that we really don't care or worry about what is going on across the Hudson.

When you have Boston and New York it really doesn't matter what happens out west.

view_of_new_york.jpg

You new leader will have nothing until he proves his mettle at the MOA International Rally, which once again will require a trip across the Hudson.

I think we should all sit down :buds with a few :bottle and make a deal.

Then we can have cheese and lobster.

Rob Nye said:
You need to understand that we really don't care or worry about what is going on across the Hudson.

When you have Boston and New York it really doesn't matter what happens out west.

view_of_new_york.jpg

You new leader will have nothing until he proves his mettle at the MOA International Rally, which once again will require a trip across the Hudson.

I think we should all sit down :buds with a few :bottle and make a deal.

Then we can have cheese and lobster.

We are glad to be overlooked here in the boring old midwest. Makes life slower, cheaper and generally laid back.

Rob, what kind of cake are you serving? I can't tell because of all the frosting! :dunno

Last edited:
I have obtained this photo taken many years ago of Mr. Nye and Mr. Kbasa during their last attempt at an "east-west connection".
eastwestconnection.jpg

It failed then it will fail again.

Pass the mustard (and some rolaids and aspirin)

I have just received notice that the MOA is willing to meet all our demands, if we stop this uprising.

one small problem...
does anyone remember the demands, I had a list of them but seemed to have misplaced them.

Brad or M1ka, you guys recall?

I know one of them involved something with no pickles???
help me out here.

Must have been the picture in post 52 that put the revolution over the top.

Demands? Just a second let me put my helmet on.

Guys do you remember the demands?
Miss Lillie as parade leader.
Yeah and something about our tab at the New Berlin Brat and Cheese Curd Bar and Grill.
Guys mark11LT is asking about something with no pickles
Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders donÔÇÖt upset us, have it your way at ÔÇô
DEMANDS WE DONÔÇÖT NEED ANY STINKING DEMANDS

Sorry mark11LT, beyond Miss Lillie (who by the way looks like she will grow up to be a heart breaker) being parade leader we canÔÇÖt remember any demands.

Mark11LT I hope you have the italic decoder screen on.

Beware of bratwurst wrapped in cheap Vienna bread!

BubbaZ is organizing YBers on the Frozen Brain Cell site with plans to take that over. This peace offer may just be a ploy to distract us while the YBers and KBasa hit us with a pincer movement.

May the mustard be with you!

OMG!!!A closet revolution in the palace of MOA!!! :bar
Or is it business as usual?? :buds

These are the demands I remember...

Miss Lillie as grand marshall/parade leader
An MOA cook book
All Rallies in Wisconsin so you can attend
Beer, Brats, Cheese for all!

Oh yeah, I am in charge

Plus the wall to keep the Illinoi out of Wisconsin

Remember we promised the NE to the YB's.

Damn, this could be a long winter sitting here reading all the ramblings of "men" and ladies with nothing to do. I feel some serious calluses coming to the posterior region. But you have to admit, it's more fun than the "Comedy Store. My vote can be bought for an appletini and good cheese. But according to TV, real cheese comes from California! Food for thought. Do I hear a bid? :rofl :rofl

Back