• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Hydration System

On my R65 LS and my R1100 S I run my Mosko Moto tank bag with built in hydration pack that works very well for me.
IMG_1394-L.jpg

On my KTM's I wear a Klim Adventure suit that has a 3l pocket on the back for hydration
i-brWvxLf-L.jpg

Trail riding close to home I will sometimes wear a camel back. I had any type of backpack setup for long distance riding.

These guys spending $75-$100 for a bracket to mount a cooler and a bit of hardware, why not build your own and just strap on the cooler somewhere. It doesn't seem like a big deal to me to whip up something.

Not a big deal if you have a machine shop and powder-coating gear. I don't have any of that.

Not a big deal if you have a machine shop and powder-coating gear. I don't have any of that.

You are correct. You can DIY yourself one if these setups like the MotoJug Hydration System that we make. We can sell you all the parts that you need also. We are a one stop shop for all of that. We unfortunately don’t list all the parts on our website because there are a lot of them involved. I can tell you however you’ll be hard pressed to build the quality of a bag that my wife makes. She is a great seamstress and takes a ton of pride in all of these bags that she makes. We’ve been at it for just over 4 years and she has made well over 1000 of these bags and still to this day from start to finish if she is cutting out the material etc and sewing it all and doing all the other assembly required it’s over 2 hours of time per bag and we have this down to a science. It’s not as easy as you think. Unless you’re not a perfectionist. 😂. Either way I promise you once you try this you’ll never go back to a camelback. We offer a 30 day full Refund. Try it and if you don’t like it return it and I’ll give you back your $75. You pay return shipping. Over 1k sold and still to this day have never had one come back. Give it a try. You’ll love it.

Also we’ve improved our product over the years a ton. Almost everything is different from the first ones we shipped from the fabric we use to ever single other piece. Check out Motojug in the vendors area or search us on the web. Enjoy and stay hydrated. It’s gonna be a long hot summer.

Please remember that if you are going to get back into “sales” here on the forum, the vendor area is the place to do it.
This thread is 6+ months old.
TIA
The Mod Team.

Please remember that if you are going to get back into “sales” here on the forum, the vendor area is the place to do it.
TIA
The Mod Team.

Yes thank you. I did mention that it’s available in the Vendors area. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

TIA
The Mod Team.

I apologize if I was over the line and you can remove my remarks. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

You are correct. You can DIY yourself one if these setups like the MotoJug Hydration System that we make. We can sell you all the parts that you need also. We are a one stop shop for all of that. We unfortunately don’t list all the parts on our website because there are a lot of them involved. I can tell you however you’ll be hard pressed to build the quality of a bag that my wife makes. She is a great seamstress and takes a ton of pride in all of these bags that she makes. We’ve been at it for just over 4 years and she has made well over 1000 of these bags and still to this day from start to finish if she is cutting out the material etc and sewing it all and doing all the other assembly required it’s over 2 hours of time per bag and we have this down to a science. It’s not as easy as you think. Unless you’re not a perfectionist. 😂. Either way I promise you once you try this you’ll never go back to a camelback. We offer a 30 day full Refund. Try it and if you don’t like it return it and I’ll give you back your $75. You pay return shipping. Over 1k sold and still to this day have never had one come back. Give it a try. You’ll love it.

Also we’ve improved our product over the years a ton. Almost everything is different from the first ones we shipped from the fabric we use to ever single other piece. Check out Motojug in the vendors area or search us on the web. Enjoy and stay hydrated. It’s gonna be a long hot summer.

You have two hours of time in just the bag, plus all the other materials and you sell them for $75??

Have you ever figured you cost of materials and added in your time to get your cost to manufacture?

I’ll PM you. If you wanna ask a question directly better to do it in the Vendors forum. I don’t want to sound like I’m pushing a product in the regular forum. Thank you.

Back