• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Newbie from Hamilton Ontario Canada

kjaw

Hello, as i watch the salt melt the ice off my front steps i dream of this years bike trip...
Looking to find out info on travel as well as tips on 'MacGyvering'
My 09 R1200T-P!
Thanks
K

Closer to you yet, MOA Getaway in Muskoka,
May 27-29. Am a new BMW owner myself, and
looking forward to that trip. Besides many other,
of course:dance

Welcome K;
Check out our local Niagara BMW Riders Club

www.nbmwr.com

We meet the 2nd Sunday of every month at 9:00 am for breakfast in Welland at the Blue Star Restaurant.

Good to know, Darryl. And what should a newbie expect at such meeting?
It's OK for guys from just around the corner, but is it worth riding several hours
to get there? :dunno

Anywhere is Worth the RIDE!

... but is it worth riding several hours
to get there?

In my world; unless I have something important that must be done, ANYWHERE is worth the RIDE! Lucky me!
And if food (or a single malt beverage) is involved :eat

Muskoka trip?

Closer to you yet, MOA Getaway in Muskoka,
May 27-29. Am a new BMW owner myself, and
looking forward to that trip. Besides many other,
of course:dance

Sounds fun!
Where canI get more info?
Do you know if you can attend for 1day?
I tend to work most weekends and will be performing in Barrie that Sat

Thanks
K

It's good to see our Canadian brothers and sisters welcoming new members and expanding their membership. You guys are kicking butt up there. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the forum kjaw.

Sounds fun!
Where canI get more info?
Do you know if you can attend for 1day?
I tend to work most weekends and will be performing in Barrie that Sat

Thanks
K

At the top of the page you will see"Events" look into
"For the weekend or more" and from there" Muskoka"

It's good to see our Canadian brothers and sisters welcoming new members and expanding their membership. You guys are kicking butt up there. Keep up the good work, and welcome to the forum kjaw.

We canadians are used to kick each others butt to keep it from freezing!
Until they came up with heated seats, so now we are just fine!
No more butt kicking!!:bow Thank God!!

We're planning a takeover after which we'll move the office to Saskatoon.:nra :hide :ca It'll be a friendly takeover and we'll apologize sincerely for it.

And of course, welcome aboard kjaw. :ca

Back