• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Who is out there

BMW has there's it might be about $100 but you may be able to find it on the Internet (I believe there is a link on this forum somewere) at a mega Site. I bought mine on ebay out of Italy for $40 then sold it when I downloaded the manual 7.5 giga bites. I then reduced it down to 2.5 giga bites. The specs a I am sure are the same on the 2012 and the 2016

THanks for the reply about the belt. Has anybody published a repair manual yet?

I bought a silver 2013 Sport five weeks ago. The local dealer had it sitting in the showroom with 3,500 km BMW Canada demo mileage on it and in virtually new condition. They are storing it for me until spring delivery. To say I can hardly wait is an understatement. :)

Welcome to the forum, red dog from alberta!! I think I know who is wishing for a short winter! :thumb

c650GT scooter

I was curious as to who visits the scooter forum actually owns a BMW scooter
So this an opportunity to check in
Let's us know what model, color and year

That's it

I have a platinum bronze 2013 GT

Well I think a Vespa is a scooter but BMW insists on called the c650 by that term. We traded our 2012 for bigger bikes for riding two up but due to a left hand injury we are on a brand new white 2016 C650GT. It is snowing today so you see where that is going. :( I think these bikes are so under-rated but the detractors will be looking at the tail lights trying to understand what happened to them. backrest for passenger is waiting for us at the Oklahoma city dealership. Cannot wait to get back on the road. BTW, bought a white Klim K1200 helmet coincidentally which is an excellent 3 lbs. mt:wave

Barbie's 2010 BMW 3 wheeler

It was supposed to have been destroyed after BMW decided on the two wheel configuration; but a cop rescued this from a seized warehouse in NY.DSCN0394.JPGDSCN0393.JPG

Who's out there

I ride a 2016 C650GT in Frozen Bronze (whatever that is!). This is a replacement for my 2012 C650GT that was written off by insurance following a low speed crash last fall.

I'm out here

I was curious as to who visits the scooter forum actually owns a BMW scooter
So this an opportunity to check in
Let's us know what model, color and year

That's it

I have a platinum bronze 2013 GT

But, I don't have one. But, I want one and visit the scooter forum much as I can.

New 2016 C650GT

In that pretty brown color they have. Pictured here with my wife aboard (bought it for her). Next to my F650GS. It was a little too tight for both of us, and she likes to ride on her own. So far the scooter is a hit. Only 200 miles clocked.

Obviously sat around the dealership for a while 2016 purchased March 2017). It shows just at the minimum line for wanting oil. The low oil light has come on twice. (Does it really need fancy BMW 15w-50 oil? Something about no molybdenum added).

Also having issues with stalling/ bucking when driven on the lawn! I suspect loss of traction is fooling the electronics. If it keeps up, I will take it in for a look see at the service dept., tho when I asked them, they did not even realize it had any stability control circuits.
20170415_170008.jpg20170415_170022.jpg20170416_170617.jpg

Back