Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Hiawatha Rally is celebrating 40!!!!

  1. #1
    Registered User R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    889

    Hiawatha Rally is celebrating 40!!!!

    June 3-6, 2016 - Our rally is turning 40!

    Please come celebrate with us and again experience all the activities you have come to enjoy throughout the years. We also have a few surprises to celebrate our anniversary so mark your calendars and be sure to register early to be entered into a prize drawing.

    We look forward to seeing you in June
    !



    Check out our website: http://bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...
    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Friend of the Marque Past Dir. BMW MOA Foundation
    '07 R1200GS, '15 F700GS, '12 WeeStrom-Adv., '88 K75C
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair MOA #27994, RA #13106 #IBA#94

  2. #2
    Registered User R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by R1100rtp View Post
    June 3-6, 2016 - Our rally is turning 40!

    Please come celebrate with us and again experience all the activities you have come to enjoy throughout the years. We also have a few surprises to celebrate our anniversary so mark your calendars and be sure to register early to be entered into a prize drawing.

    We look forward to seeing you in June
    !

    Pre-register for a chance to win a Kermit chair!! kermit.JPG


    http://bmwmocm.com/Downloads/2016_Hi...lly_Prereg.pdf
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...
    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Friend of the Marque Past Dir. BMW MOA Foundation
    '07 R1200GS, '15 F700GS, '12 WeeStrom-Adv., '88 K75C
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair MOA #27994, RA #13106 #IBA#94

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    222

    As always it will be a great time!!

    Arrive early enough on Friday to join Kevin for a 3 p.m. "Ride for Pie"

    Then back at camp as evening arrives we will have soup and roast your own hot dog over the fire. (soup and hot dogs included in your rally fee)

    Enjoy great live music by Nikki and the Ruemates

    Saturday morning wander down to the pavilion for free coffee and pancake breakfast provided (extra fee) by the local church.

    Go for a ride on one of the fantastic roads in the area and stop in Lanesboro or one of the other charming small towns for lunch.

    Or if your a dual sport rider join Curt and Kevin for the GS Ride.

    Back to camp in the afternoon, head over to the area next to the barn for field events, participate or spectate.

    Smoke-n-Chrome makes our pulled pork dinner with side dishes for dinner in the pavilion. Following dinner is awards and door prizes.

    Sunday morning pastries, fruit and of course coffee.

    The campground is surrounded by excellent roads, scenic valleys and creeks.

    Preregister to enter a drawing for a Kermit Chair!

    Find more information here - http://www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm

    Steve Handeland
    President BMWMOCM

  4. #4
    Registered User Rapid_Roy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Waukesha, WI
    Posts
    5,761
    I should go to one of these once.
    19 BMWMOA Nationals under my belt, and I have no idea what I am doing.

  5. #5
    Registered User WI Sharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Posts
    150
    I found two unused ice-cream prize tickets from last year - are they still good?


    I'll win some more at the field events
    Sharon
    #GSGiants
    2012 F650GS twin
    1973 R60/5

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by WI Sharon View Post
    I found two unused ice-cream prize tickets from last year - are they still good?


    I'll win some more at the field events
    As president I have as much power as anyone. I think the coupons should still be good. There wasn't a year on them was there?

    I think I heard a field events challenge in the somewhere.

    Steve

  7. #7
    In need of a nap. paper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Seneca, WI
    Posts
    192
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid_Roy View Post
    I should go to one of these once.
    Kevin will just yell at you..
    Why I remember when......

  8. #8
    Registered User R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    Kevin will just yell at you..
    Or take you for pie
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...
    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Friend of the Marque Past Dir. BMW MOA Foundation
    '07 R1200GS, '15 F700GS, '12 WeeStrom-Adv., '88 K75C
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair MOA #27994, RA #13106 #IBA#94

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    222
    Don't forget to preregister by May 16 to get your name in a drawing for a Kermit Chair!
    Arrive Friday before 3 so you can join the ride for Pie!
    See you there, Steve Handeland President BMWMOCM

  10. #10
    Registered User WI Sharon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Oconomowoc, WI
    Posts
    150

    Oh crap! It's May 16th already

    I guess we better pre-register today.
    Sharon
    #GSGiants
    2012 F650GS twin
    1973 R60/5

  11. #11
    Hangered... but aimed out flyhi2cfar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Cincinnati Ohio riverfront (Ky side) & the Cape/Space Coast of Flordia.... when not out -- "travel'n"
    Posts
    688

    Smile A Thank You to All...

    ... of your Club that were involved in the organizing and volunteering at the 40th Hiawatha!
    I was part of a "three pack" of 1st timers there, who frequent many Club Rally's (especially anniversary gig's) throughout the land.
    Word of mouth concerning your location/venue was spot on; the riding throughout the area was excellent.
    And you folks eat well ! ...and during the evening, focus on staying hydrated!
    Please; pass along a "thank you" to Leo's BMW and the Resort management for their fine participation.
    We enjoyed meeting many of you, the music was great, and door prizes won are very appreciated.
    We three... now praise the Minnesota Club's annual Hiawatha Rally.
    A sincere "well done"... and hope to see you again there sometime.

    "travel'n" john

  12. #12
    Registered User R1100rtp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    889
    Quote Originally Posted by flyhi2cfar View Post
    ... of your Club that were involved in the organizing and volunteering at the 40th Hiawatha!
    I was part of a "three pack" of 1st timers there, who frequent many Club Rally's (especially anniversary gig's) throughout the land.
    Word of mouth concerning your location/venue was spot on; the riding throughout the area was excellent.
    And you folks eat well ! ...and during the evening, focus on staying hydrated!
    Please; pass along a "thank you" to Leo's BMW and the Resort management for their fine participation.
    We enjoyed meeting many of you, the music was great, and door prizes won are very appreciated.
    We three... now praise the Minnesota Club's annual Hiawatha Rally.
    A sincere "well done"... and hope to see you again there sometime.

    "travel'n" john
    Thanks, John.....glad you could make it. We'll thank Leo's and Money Creek Haven on your behalf.

    Hope to see you in NY
    Ride Hard, go far, and keep smilin...
    Karol Patzer, Ambassador, Friend of the Marque Past Dir. BMW MOA Foundation
    '07 R1200GS, '15 F700GS, '12 WeeStrom-Adv., '88 K75C
    2008/2014 BMW MOA Rally Chair MOA #27994, RA #13106 #IBA#94

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •