• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Hiawatha Rally is celebrating 40!!!!

R1100rtp

June 3-6, 2016 - Our rally is turning 40!

Please come celebrate with us and again experience all the activities you have come to enjoy throughout the years. We also have a few surprises to celebrate our anniversary so mark your calendars and be sure to register early to be entered into a prize drawing.

We look forward to seeing you in June
!

Check out our website: http://bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm

June 3-6, 2016 - Our rally is turning 40!

Please come celebrate with us and again experience all the activities you have come to enjoy throughout the years. We also have a few surprises to celebrate our anniversary so mark your calendars and be sure to register early to be entered into a prize drawing.

We look forward to seeing you in June
!

Pre-register for a chance to win a Kermit chair!! kermit.JPG

http://bmwmocm.com/Downloads/2016_Hiawatha_Rally_Prereg.pdf

As always it will be a great time!!

Arrive early enough on Friday to join Kevin for a 3 p.m. "Ride for Pie"

Then back at camp as evening arrives we will have soup and roast your own hot dog over the fire. (soup and hot dogs included in your rally fee)

Enjoy great live music by Nikki and the Ruemates

Saturday morning wander down to the pavilion for free coffee and pancake breakfast provided (extra fee) by the local church.

Go for a ride on one of the fantastic roads in the area and stop in Lanesboro or one of the other charming small towns for lunch.

Or if your a dual sport rider join Curt and Kevin for the GS Ride.

Back to camp in the afternoon, head over to the area next to the barn for field events, participate or spectate.

Smoke-n-Chrome makes our pulled pork dinner with side dishes for dinner in the pavilion. Following dinner is awards and door prizes.

Sunday morning pastries, fruit and of course coffee.

The campground is surrounded by excellent roads, scenic valleys and creeks.

Preregister to enter a drawing for a Kermit Chair!:dance

Find more information here - http://www.bmwmocm.com/Rally.htm

Steve Handeland
President BMWMOCM

I found two unused ice-cream prize tickets from last year - are they still good?

I'll win some more at the field events :)

I found two unused ice-cream prize tickets from last year - are they still good?

I'll win some more at the field events :)

As president I have as much power as anyone. I think the coupons should still be good. There wasn't a year on them was there?

I think I heard a field events challenge in the somewhere.

Steve

Don't forget to preregister by May 16 to get your name in a drawing for a Kermit Chair!
Arrive Friday before 3 so you can join the ride for Pie!
See you there, Steve Handeland President BMWMOCM

A Thank You to All...

... of your Club that were involved in the organizing and volunteering at the 40th Hiawatha!
I was part of a "three pack" of 1st timers there, who frequent many Club Rally's (especially anniversary gig's) throughout the land.
Word of mouth concerning your location/venue was spot on; the riding throughout the area was excellent.
And you folks eat well ! ...and during the evening, focus on staying hydrated!
Please; pass along a "thank you" to Leo's BMW and the Resort management for their fine participation.
We enjoyed meeting many of you, the music was great, and door prizes won are very appreciated.
We three... now praise the Minnesota Club's annual Hiawatha Rally.
A sincere "well done"... and hope to see you again there sometime.

"travel'n" john

... of your Club that were involved in the organizing and volunteering at the 40th Hiawatha!
I was part of a "three pack" of 1st timers there, who frequent many Club Rally's (especially anniversary gig's) throughout the land.
Word of mouth concerning your location/venue was spot on; the riding throughout the area was excellent.
And you folks eat well ! ...and during the evening, focus on staying hydrated!
Please; pass along a "thank you" to Leo's BMW and the Resort management for their fine participation.
We enjoyed meeting many of you, the music was great, and door prizes won are very appreciated.
We three... now praise the Minnesota Club's annual Hiawatha Rally.
A sincere "well done"... and hope to see you again there sometime.

"travel'n" john

Thanks, John.....glad you could make it. We'll thank Leo's and Money Creek Haven on your behalf.

Hope to see you in NY

Back