• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

100 YEARS of BMW

Voni

sMiling
Staff member
http://celebratebmw.com/

A Week-Long Festival!

Join the BMW car and motorcycle clubs of America in a week-long celebration of our favorite marque! This landing page will provide you with general information as well as links to specific events where you will find complete details.

You can look forward to a variety of driving and social events during the celebration, including: concours d' elegance, rallies, high performance driving events, historic car racing, autocross, and of course, lots of food and drink.

Date: August 19-28, 2016

Thanks for the link. I see BMW MOA listed as a participating club. Have they communicated about this already and I missed it? Or perhaps I just forgot? Or perhaps they haven't yet? Just wondering.

Slightly off topic, but...

I'm looking forward to the 100th anniversary of BMW motorcycles in 2023 and will add a 100th anniversary poster to the 75th anniversary poster that I picked up in the museum in Munich back then.

Thanks for the link. I see BMW MOA listed as a participating club. Have they communicated about this already and I missed it? Or perhaps I just forgot? Or perhaps they haven't yet? Just wondering.

Could/should one expect to see all "Club" info released through the "combined" offices of the BMWCCA from now on? It would save MOA money, which I realize is a paramount "Club" goal.

Perhaps "wheeled Clubs" are going the route of all pre-radio/TV clubs like the Elks-Moose-VFW-Legion-You name it? Why do ya need a club when you've got the Walmart of all clubs, the Internet?

That's the same week as the Pebble Beach Concours D’Elegance. It will be a very crowded and expensive (but fun!) time to visit the area.

Back