• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

BMW issued a recall on the C600 SPORT, and C650GT models

Not a recall item, but took my wife's GT in for service and both grip switches replaced, hers is a early 2013 model, service manager said it was a quality issue with BMW. No cost item

I just received a recall notice for
My c650GT today here in New Jersey but they do not have the replacement brake lines in stock as of now

Loads of luck

Took my 650 gt in to dealer for service...parts had to be ordered... that was two weeks...
Dealer attempted the repair only to discover the "modulator" of the ABS was cross threaded.. and had to be replaced..NO part available
stateside... order from BMW direct.. over a month to get part to the us.. another WEEK to dealer... 6 almost 7 weeks.. w/o bike....
Enjoyed the first ride memorial day...and NOW Seals have let go and it will be another 6 weeks and summer is gone and NO bike..
needless to say... if you want to ride .. find another bike.... this SUCKS

Back