• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

2017 BMW MOA National location?

A little email bird dropped a hint in my e-box that the 2017 Rally will be in Utah. Being that Utah in July can be described as "warm", possible locations would seem to be limited to the Wasatch or Uinta Mountains. Summit County Fairgrounds?

A little email bird dropped a hint in my e-box that the 2017 Rally will be in Utah. Being that Utah in July can be described as "warm", possible locations would seem to be limited to the Wasatch or Uinta Mountains. Summit County Fairgrounds?

You got my curiosity up, so Google Earth the Summit County Fairgrounds. Way too small, even with the ball park next store.

Can the local Osmonds perform?...well, maybe just Marie:thumb

Always funny how soon the next year rally chatter starts...pretty early this year:wave

Out west next year?
Then this is a good year to be retiring from the work force.
I'll be able to take my sweet time getting there and even longer coming back home.
California would be nice, but I'll wager it will be in Washington somewhere.

There are five beautiful states with much great riding in the south of Zone I - it is about time we had a rally there. If not, then it seems zone one contains only three states to choose from; also beautiful and with great riding but diversity and change gets me up in the morning. :dance

Back