• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Woo! Hoo!

Woo! Hoo!:twirl:clap Dropped the hammer on a 2016 RT today! Dealer wouldn't budge at all on pricing! Guess that's the deal when you buy a high demand item! Did manage to weasel 500 off the price of the GPS though! Looking at taking delivery mid-end of march! Gonna be a long winter!
Hey! Whatever happened to global warming?:twirl:ca

new bike

Congratulations. Trying to get through the winter will be tough for you but trying to get through a long winter without the prospect of getting a new bike in the Spring could be worse. Enjoy!

Woo! Hoo!:twirl:clap Dropped the hammer on a 2016 RT today! Dealer wouldn't budge at all on pricing! Guess that's the deal when you buy a high demand item! Did manage to weasel 500 off the price of the GPS though! Looking at taking delivery mid-end of march! Gonna be a long winter!

Excuse me?
Muhahahaha
Psych
You ordered from Germany? S'what I did back in . . . geez '06
Don't forget to give us an update

For sure! Like, who gets a new Beemer and doesn't tell anyone about it?:ca

Yeah, we heard you the first time. :laugh

From October 8th.....

"Will be getting a 2016 R1200RT in the spring and like a kid getting a new toy have been researching everything..."

2016RT, excellent choice. It's always riding weather in lower Alabama. Sounds like you need to take a road trip, unless the bike won't arrive till snowmaggedon, at which point you'll be land locked.

Hi Crusty - I used to live in Deep River, now in PEI. got a R1200RS this summer - still riding here on the Island. Good luck! Jim

Hi Crusty - I used to live in Deep River, now in PEI. got a R1200RS this summer - still riding here on the Island. Good luck! Jim

Thanks James! It would seem Beemer owners on the East coast are much nicer than the west coasters! At least in Canada anyways! I kept putting off a trip east but maybe with the new bike (did I mention a 2016 R1200RT for the west coast people?) I will have the incentive! Maybe by then the BC people will chill out a bit!:bikes:ca

Back