• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Post a pic of your S1000

XR owner Greer SC

A fantastic motorcycle so far...5 months and just flipped 7000 miles!

spj0yc.jpg

2dhzqeo.jpg

Last edited:
Nice! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Welcome to the forum!
I'll bet that sounds great!
Gary

My s1000xr

New to the forum and am working on my first post...

I'm attempting to post a picture of my bike but the process seems unconventional..

Hope I'm doing it correctly (for the attached picture)..

Picture is old, I've since had the Arkrapovich Exhaust added.. Can't get enough of riding her!

s1000xr.jpg

2016 xr

I scored a 2016 with less than 2500 miles, and decked it out. Awesome bike. I will always miss my K1300GT for the torque, but the XR fits me ergonomically much better. Which means I spend more time in the saddle.

Attachments

• IMG_2679 (1).jpg
    IMG_2679 (1).jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
New to me 2016

I can't wait until spring! new to me 2002 miles and tons of Farkles already done.

Attachments

• resize #2.jpg
    resize #2.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
Bought new 2016 but only recently joined BMWMOA

Finally started living and working somewhere I could think about riding on a regular basis.

While I'm at it, here are some musings about my 2016 bike. The BMW replaced a 2009 Honda CBR600RR, another red white and blue bike, though the blue was so dark, it usually looked black. The S1000RR is slightly heavier the CBR, but almost double the horsepower. The BMW always feels planted on the road, the CBR always made me feel like it was 1 degree of lean away from sliding off the asphalt.

IMG_1778 (2).jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1778 (1).jpg
    IMG_1778 (1).jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
Back