• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

Innovv K1 Moto Dash Camera Review

Thank you for taking the time to document and narrate this review. I know it takes a fair amount of time to do something like this well and I found it very helpful.
:wave

Good job,
One question where did you purchase camera, I can only find the car version
Jim

I bought the motorcycle kit right off the Innovv website.

So far the system is working OK. I'm curious to hear what others experience are like.

Thank you for taking the time to document and narrate this review. I know it takes a fair amount of time to do something like this well and I found it very helpful.
:wave

Really appreciate this feedback. Thought I should also say that I purchased the item with may own funds and independently decided to do the review of the product. I hope to deliver a genuine and honest perspective.

Very good review. I'm looking closely at installing one of these. I wondered if you have any updates now that you've had some more time using it.

It doesn't appear to me that the video quality is high enough to read license plates when cars come close or when following. What has been your experience with that?

Any more information and opinions on it would be appreciated.
Tom

Very good review. I'm looking closely at installing one of these. I wondered if you have any updates now that you've had some more time using it.

It doesn't appear to me that the video quality is high enough to read license plates when cars come close or when following. What has been your experience with that?

Any more information and opinions on it would be appreciated.
Tom

Hi Tom - Thanks for the feedback.

Regarding resolution and clarity of the cameras. I believe the cameras are good enough to capture details of objects.

Having recently reviewed some video taken from the K1, the quality of the picture may depend on lighting and exposure when the video is recorded. In some cases, I can clearly read tag information from other vehicles. The times I cannot see detail is when there is glare. That said, perhaps this could be helped with mounting the camera in another location?!?

Also, it doesn't hurt to keep the lenses clean. :-/

Hope this helps.

Back