Thread: Need BMW Stuff for Man Cave

Need BMW Stuff for Man Cave

I'm in the process of re-doing my garage for my Winter project. I have collected some posters and a couple of banners, but there is nothing I can find on the net like you can for HD. Just looking for wall logo, maybe clock etc. Is there some website either here or Germany I can go to and get this stuff. For a company that prides itself on a long heritage, they really don't do the marketing thing so well. HD just dominates when it comes to "brand stuff". Yeah I know the Germans....I was stationed there but there has to be some source out there somewhere that has really good quality stuff not junk simply with the BMW logo on it.

Thanks

Good luck airborne. You find something post it so we can get in on the action. Here's a couple things I have around the house.
    image.jpg

image.jpg

In the lower picture, on the wall, you can make out a couple of RT "hangs" the wife found for me on the Internet. The long way down posters came from Miller BMW in Tallahassee right before they went defunct.

I would check your local dealer, you'd be surprised what they may have. And of course there's always the Internet.

Check out Ebay, just search for BMW sign ......... loads of stuff.
    So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
    And we never even know we have the key

BMW sells a Motorrad wall clock...have one in my garage. Check with your dealer or online.

I've seen one of the wall clocks at a dealer and it looks good.
    $65

Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT

Bob's BMW has a lot of BMW motorcycle stuff to fill a man or woman cave.

You can buy the brackets to hang your saddlebags and top box on the wall--that's pretty impressive.
    Kent Christensen
    '12 R1200RT, '02 R1100S, '84 R80G/S

Cool Man Cave

Any one have the piedmont red r 1200 rt model that they might want to sell?

Quote Originally Posted by bravo616 View Post
    I'm in the process of re-doing my garage for my Winter project. I have collected some posters and a couple of banners, but there is nothing I can find on the net like you can for HD. Just looking for wall logo, maybe clock etc. Is there some website either here or Germany I can go to and get this stuff. For a company that prides itself on a long heritage, they really don't do the marketing thing so well. HD just dominates when it comes to "brand stuff". Yeah I know the Germans....I was stationed there but there has to be some source out there somewhere that has really good quality stuff not junk simply with the BMW logo on it.

Thanks
    Amazon and eBay have a lot of stuff like that. Do a search for BMW poster or something.

In actuality there is very little considering BMW has been making motorcycles since 1923. Yes one clock and 6 posters...a few items here and there, but certainly nothing in great force. For their flagship bikes the R1200 GSA(LC) and the K1600 GTL (E) there is nothing at all. BMW needs a make a copy of the HD marketing playbook.

Actually the BMW motorcycle dealers do carry some stuff. No, nothing like the HD dealers. If your local large city has a BMW car dealer check there. I've found motorcycle stuff there. If you find BMW T shirts at either the bike or car dealership, they probably have some T's. These canbe taken to a picture frame mounting shop and turned into neat dispays. The car dealers usually sell a car tag frame. A lot say I'd rather be riding a BMW motorcycle.

Picture 153.jpg
    Picture 154.jpg
    Pins and patched make good dispays. Yes it took me 20 plus years to accumulate these. I was at the BMW RAMS Rally, this last weekend. They had a lot of old rally pins and patches on sale cheap. I've gone to a lot of all brands bike rallies. They have large pin and patch dealers. I've found quite a bit of BMW stuff there, most with the roundel on them. Usually the'll sell it cheap to get rid of it.