• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

flea market change

Actually, you can narrow your search parameters BEFORE you do your specific search. I just tried it and it works great. I learned something today. :thumb

Now, where did I see that weather balloon.....:D

Care to share the secret method you used? Panjo themselves says you can't do it. I don't see "relevance" until AFTER I do an initial search. I'm all ears.

And Panjo, I don't recall asking anyone there to "read my mind", but it would have been nice if you could have stated in your first reply to my question the actual correct way to do the procedure. Or had you not worked that one out yet before you gave out the wrong answer?

As is often the case, this whole discussion is pointless. MOA, Panjo, do what you want.

The system is open to non members IF they were to find the Panjo.com website on their own. They cannot come through our forum and list or search without MOA usernames/passwords, which is where the majority of the traffic comes form.

Ted

As I mentioned in one of the other "panjo marketplace" threads, the marketplace is available to guests from the MOA home page. No username, no password necessary. Log out and give it a try, I did. I also used my wife's computer and an iPad, neither of which have ever logged in to the MOA site.

Last edited:
I get my weather balloons from Edmunds Scientific, an old company that is now just called Scientific. Lots of cool things for inquiring minds :brad

OM

Oh great, I get taken seriously when I didn't want to be. :laugh

And what I learned today is some people seem to enjoy being pissed off. Doesn't really matter at what, it just has to be at something.

Marty - when I go to your profile page I see one listing:

http://www.panjo.com/profile/martyhill

What is the $237 listing in question?

This may or may not be the case: The old system had a separate listing and shipping price. The current system just has a single price that includes shipping. We are ~2 weeks away from releasing a ton of tools related to shipping. (calculations, preprinted labels) Those tools weren't ready by last week.

The listing you find says $8239. I listed the bike at $8000. Plain enough? Just delete the ad, I don't do ransom.

panjo kinda stinks

is my assessment so far...it's a pita to use, and they get paid for it!? I'll find another way to sell bmws moto stuff.

Panjo

The listing you find says $8239. I listed the bike at $8000. Plain enough? Just delete the ad, I don't do ransom.

Hi Marty, the extra $239 was added to your listing because you indicated that you wanted buyer's to pay the PayPal fee. We removed the 'Buyer pays Fee' checkbox from the listing creation page during the upgrade. Therefore, we added the amount (3%) that buyer's would have paid during PayPal checkout to your overall price. I have gone ahead and edited the ad back to $8000 for you.

I indicated nothing about pay pal. Had no idea they were involved when I placed the ad. In any event I consider the ad deleted.

Back