• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

Wanted to rent: BMW in Boise/Mountain Home ID Area week of September 21, 2015

I'd like to figure out if I could rent a BMW during an upcoming trip to Boise, ID week of September 21, 2015. I'm flying there and would love to rent a bike for 2 or 3 days of touring. (I ride a 1978 R100S but won't be taking it this time out - am flying instead.)

I've ridden the R100S for the past 16 years and would LOVE to either ride it out or trailer it out to Mountain Home, ID but don't have the free time.

Let me know if this is something that is even DONE through the BMWMOA.

Thanks!

David Bipes, 612-328-6298
direct email is fine too: dhbipes@comcast.net
(Richfield, MN)

Last edited:
I don't think that the MOA is directly associated with bike rental outfits, but I just put "motorcycle rental in Idaho" into the Bing search and got back several possibilities, but didn't spot a BMW source.
Maybe Big Twin or Mitch's (both in Boise) could fix you up.

Back