• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

2016 Nat'l Rally July 14 - 17 in Hamburg NY

Das Rally Registration Is Easy!

I just registered for Das Rally.

It was simple once I found the registration page.

Received email confirmation while I was printing out the Ticket.

Now I need to determine where I will volunteer.

I look forward to attending my 17th BMWMOA International Rally :dance

Just tried adding a child and it charged the full $50. Also, you have a typo in the header: 2016 BMW MOA Intnerational Rally Registration

Let me know when the child price is fixed. Thx

Pete and Tulliver

Tried to download your presentation information form and got a 404 file not found error. Tell the Webmaster to Put The Beer Down!

I just registered for Das Rally.

It was simple once I found the registration page.

Received email confirmation while I was printing out the Ticket.

Now I need to determine where I will volunteer.

I look forward to attending my 17th BMWMOA International Rally :dance

George, glad to hear you will be attending Das Rally and I love your volunteer state of mind.
If you have trouble deciding where to offer your help, you can leave your info with our volunteer committee and they will be happy to slot you in where most needed. You can contact Paul @ hamburgvolunteers@gmail.com
Looking forward to working with you in Hamburg!

Just tried adding a child and it charged the full $50. Also, you have a typo in the header: 2016 BMW MOA Intnerational Rally Registration

Pete and Tulliver

Tried to download your presentation information form and got a 404 file not found error. Tell the Webmaster to Put The Beer Down!

He might have been a little distracted by posing for the cover photo this month, but being the amazing and talented webmaster that he is, I'm sure he'll be all over these minor glitches.
Thanks for bringing them to our attention.
Very happy to hear that you will be joining us at Das Rally!

Pete and Tulliver

When registering a child, please ensure to click on the button beside 'Child Registration' and the price will now change to $5. The Presentation Information Form for potential seminar presenters is under construction, but should be ready soon! Stay tuned....

RV registration

Hi, I have received a RV registration. Who do I contact to discuss details which includes the arrival and departure dates which are before and after the official rally dates?

Thanks,
Dave
Yankee Beemers
AMA Charter Life Member

Hi, I have received a RV registration. Who do I contact to discuss details which includes the arrival and departure dates which are before and after the official rally dates?

Thanks,
Dave
Yankee Beemers
AMA Charter Life Member

Hi Dave,
Happy to hear that you will be attending Das Rally in Hamburg.
For questions about RV camping, you can contact Bill at hooykaas@bmwmoa.org

Back