Thread: Which Speed Bleeder for 2012 r1200rt

Which Speed Bleeder for 2012 r1200rt

i ordered the size speed bleeder recommended by both the guide and their direct email when i inquired from speedbleeder.com. however, when i attempted to install the front (sb7100s) it was too small in diameter. i did not attempt the rear after realizing this problem. am going to try and discuss with speed bleeder people today. am wondering if sb8125L is the proper size for the front calipers. anyone else ran into this problem of the recommended size not fitting the front caliper on your 2010-2013 r1200rt?
    RideTN
    W Tenn
    2012 r1200rt

I was sent SB8125L M8 x 1.5 for an '11 RT when I contacted them a year ago. I haven't installed them as it's not due for a brake bleed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by norton View Post
    I was sent SB8125L M8 x 1.5 for an '11 RT when I contacted them a year ago. I haven't installed them as it's not due for a brake bleed yet.
    i talked to the nice lady at speedbleeder yesterday and she said they will be sending that size out to me for the front calipers. not sure why their guide does not indicate that size for this model series of RT.
    RideTN
    W Tenn
    2012 r1200rt