• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Have you got a nice story?

Met a guy at Meat Cove, Nova Scotia prior to the Digby Wharf Rat Rally a few years ago that volunteers sidecar rides for elderly/infirmed/kids etc that otherwise would not have the opportunity to experience what we do every day. A chance for them to experience the joy of an open air rip around in his sidecar rig. Kevin Bean're is his name and he can be found on Facebook at Kevin Bean're or Share the Wind. Sorry I can't manage links and such, but worth a quick search I'd say.

Every year at the Nakusp, BC rally the riders with sidecar outfits line up at the senior living facility across from the park and give resident's rides until they run out of passengers. And many of the two-wheel riders line up to help load and unload the passengers and generally applaud the entire operation. It is really one of the highlights of the rally.

That Steve Hartman, always reminding me that humanity still exists. I don’t watch the news anymore, Steve Harman was collateral damage to my boycott. Thanks for sharing here, without your posts, I wouldn’t see it.

That Steve Hartman, always reminding me that humanity still exists. I don’t watch the news anymore, Steve Harman was collateral damage to my boycott. Thanks for sharing here, without your posts, I wouldn’t see it.
:thumb

It's too bad that good news takes a back seat to the gloom and doom.

It's too bad only 112 members have looked at this thread. There have been 30,000+ views. Perhaps this is because it was a Best of Forum.

If a member has a Nice Story, but doesn't know how to post it, I'm happy to assist.

OM

With a lot of luck and a well trained flight crew-

Nobody on the plane or on the ground were hurt :thumb

OM

This thread is a welcome relief from the extreme negativity coming from many news outlets. Thank you.

For decades comedian Bob Hope was a true war hero to American military stationed overseas, as he entertained the troops with his USO tour. Less-known was the role he played as a correspondent, answering some of the thousands of letters he received from GIs.

From CBS Sunday Morning-

:)

om

God, I miss Bob Hope. My only chance to see him would have been Desert Storm, but, because I was special ops and close to the front lines, that opportunity did not manifest. Hollywood, could learn a lesson from this man’s legacy today.

From CBS Sunday morning-

I find it interesting that as the point of help Mellissa is trying to present, someone in the comments section complains about the size of their house :hungover

OM

From the mouth of babes...

Seems like the kids understand how the world works better than we adults at times. Maybe we should listen. Thanks for sharing as always Gary.

I always find this a nice time of year. We are well into calving season here in Montana. Every time we pass our neighbor’s ranch there are more calves. They are often sound asleep in the middle of the hay that was spread for their moms to eat, clueless that they are causing problems, but warm and comfortable. Seeing them is always a hoot, and to the rancher it is money in the bank. We should be seeing his buffalos calving soon.

Back