Thread: T-Mobile worked in Billings

T-Mobile worked in Billings

I could not get my t-mobile phone to connect to AT&T at the fairground. Could someone else with a t-mobile phone roam via AT&T?

I ask because t-mobile support told me that I should be able to use my phone there.

Thanks,
    Guenther

Live it, or live with it
    My Tmobile phone worked at the Rally via ATT's network, mostly. The bars did fade away at times. Data roaming also worked until I exceeded my roaming max which didn't take long given the WiFi situation.
    Motor On '/,

Being Canadian and not wanting to incur outrageous roaming charges, I purchased a package from Roam Mobility so I could be 'self reliant' for texting friends/family and have phone signal if I needed it. The website indicated they had partner coverage for talk and text most places we'd be travelling, but I had no service from Wisconsin, heading west, and had to rely on hotel wifi. The wifi service at the rally would occasionally allow me to connect, but would quickly drop out, so it was of no use.

Next year in Hamburg it should work much better!

jkersh1,

I got a strong AT&T signal but I could not register on the AT&T network. I was on the phone with t-mobile support via WiFi but they had no idea. Maybe my four year old phone is too old?

/Guenther