• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

From Montana

christopherkeyes

BigSkyRambler
Hello Folks,

Long time lurker, first time member. On the forum at least. Joined the MOA three years ago.

My bike is a 97 R1100RT-P, a terrific motorcycle. Bought it with 98k 4 years ago and have put on 16k since; a little more miles each year. Trying to build up my annual miles while also retaining my status as employed, married, and financially solvent.

Last year added a 99 Funduro with just 14k miles. It is for my wife but she finds it too tall. So I bought the lowering links and she is waiting for me to install them. She has been wondering why it is taking so long. But as we all know, this is a complicated job that can take many, many months. :nod In the meantime, and in the best interests of keeping the bike in good health, I do ride it to work often, and sometimes take it on forest roads, as a loving service to my wife. I expect to have the links installed in another 4 or 5 months, perhaps. :whistle

Had a great time at my first national MOA rally in Billings. Wow!

Attachments

• SAM_2043_zps3cee8215.jpg
    SAM_2043_zps3cee8215.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 66
Welcome to the forum! Sounds like you had a great "commute" to the rally nearby.

Interesting picture...rear end shots of three things...bike, truck, and rider! :stick

Nice of you to present everyone with your most photogenic profile there Chris.... Nice shop you have behind you.

Welcome aboard.

Back