• Welcome, Guest! We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMW MOA forum provides. Some forum content will be hidden from you if you remain logged out. If you want to view all content, please click the 'Log in' button above and enter your BMW MOA username and password.

If you are not an MOA member, why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the BMW Owners News magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMW MOA offers?

• Beginning April 1st, and running through April 30th, there is a new 2024 BMW MOA Election discussion area within The Club section of the forum. Within this forum area is also a sticky post that provides the ground rules for participating in the Election forum area. Also, the candidates statements are provided. Please read before joining the conversation, because the rules are very specific to maintain civility.

The Election forum is here: Election Forum

Dells Rally 2015

paper

In need of a nap.
Just wanted to forewarn everyone.. I've pre-registered.. Looks like I'll be there..

Sorry.. :ha

WI Guzzi??
Never heard of it.. :scratch

Hell, I pre-registered for it in January.. :ha

Roy said there's a good chance you'll be attending?? You'll have a good time, and as JDiaz said not that long ago, "Paper would skip his own wedding to go to this rally."
Luckily I'm not getting married this weekend, so there's no need to test that theory..
I'll be down in the woods a little ways, as I'm sleeping in a hammock.. The clan will be camped up on top of the hill, by the back fence..
Great rally of 250-300!! Very relaxed, great food, great beers, great people!

Gathering spot.. Luckily they give you a glass at registration and point to the trailer.. Don't drink the rally pin inside the cup.. (and for those not in the know, beer's included in the very inexpensive rally fee)

manybeers.jpg

It's a rough crowd..

1gang.jpg

That photo makes me laugh.. Guzzi rally.. KLR, ST1100, Tiger, Hyosung, and a BMW.. There's Guzzi's there, though..

1guzzi.jpg

Weird how that happens!!
I just finished packing my Guzzi and oddly enough it looks just like a 03' Speed Triple.
:)

Just looked at the picture again,if shorts are required,I'm out.My legs haven't seen the sun in years.

Not required but sometimes handy in the heat. I also remember a few cold weekends at the Guzzi rally. :)

I also remember scraping frost off my seat at the Dells rally, too..

Last edited:
Not required but sometimes handy in the heat. I also remember a few cold weekends at the Guzzi rally. :)

I also remember scraping frost off my seat at the Dells rally, too..

What are you riding to the Guzzi?
I'm torn between the RT and the MIGHTY C650GT

I'm at the rally now. :)
I rode my Speed Triple so Roy wouldn't whine at me about fuel capacity.

I'm going to make a appearance this year ,I'll be back in the woods with the naughty boys ,don't forget a hammock.

Scott,
How's the location for hanging?? I've never been at the rally since I've been hammocking so I've only seen it in "ground dweller" eye mode.. :)

There is lots of nice trees close together to hang a hammock and it has been much cooler in the woods compared to camping in the open field near rally central. Note you can not burn a fire in the woods. see you there.

Excellent!
Last time I was there I camped on the backside near the pines, anyway.
Quiet and you can't hear Roy back there. :D

I kid. You can still hear Roy back there. :brad

Back