Thread: No phone numbers in Flea market

bikerboy108

No phone numbers in Flea market

Maybe I am missing something but no phone numbers in the flea market ads???? And report info to the IRS ???? What am I missing???

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat Omega Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerboy108 View Post
    Maybe I am missing something but no phone numbers in the flea market ads???? And report info to the IRS ???? What am I missing???
    Seems to be poster error, I've noticed it as well. There are a lot of mis-placed ads and ads missing the location of the items for sale. If you notice, you can see that many of the F/M posters are new to the forum- low post count. Maybe interested parties could give them some help- a "where are ya" or phone number?
    There isn't much the Forum Mod Team can do about it other than watch.
    OM
    "You can do good or you can do well. Sooner or later they make you choose." MI5
    Mod Squad
    2009 F800GS 1994 TW200

Reply to the ad or PM the member. If you have a bad feeling about the ad, ask for a phone number and give the seller a call.

Sometimes I see important info missing from an ad and I'll reply to the ad asking for info, hoping it will help interested buyers.
    Lee
    2016 R1200RS
    MOA # 30878
    Past BMW Bikes: 2011 K1300S, 2003 K1200RS, 1991 K75S, 1987 K75T, 1984 R100RT