• Welcome Guest! If you are already a member of the BMW MOA, please log in to the forum in the upper right hand corner of this page. Check "Remember Me?" if you wish to stay logged in.

We hope you enjoy the excellent technical knowledge, event information and discussions that the BMWMOA forum provides. Why not take the time to join the club, so you can enjoy posting on the forum, the club magazine, and all of the discounts and benefits the BMWMOA offers?

Want to read the MOA monthly magazine for free? Take a 3-month test ride of the magazine; check here for details.

• NOTE. Some content will be hidden from you. If you want to view all content, you must register for the forum if you are not a member, or if a member, you must be logged in.

No phone numbers in Flea market

bikerboy108

bikerboy108
Maybe I am missing something but no phone numbers in the flea market ads???? And report info to the IRS ???? What am I missing???

Maybe I am missing something but no phone numbers in the flea market ads???? And report info to the IRS ???? What am I missing???
Seems to be poster error, I've noticed it as well. There are a lot of mis-placed ads and ads missing the location of the items for sale. If you notice, you can see that many of the F/M posters are new to the forum- low post count. Maybe interested parties could give them some help- a "where are ya" or phone number?
There isn't much the Forum Mod Team can do about it other than watch.
OM

Reply to the ad or PM the member. If you have a bad feeling about the ad, ask for a phone number and give the seller a call.

Sometimes I see important info missing from an ad and I'll reply to the ad asking for info, hoping it will help interested buyers.

Back